« Home 

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 

Here we go...

Well, I haven't been a very prolific writer at my other blog, Michael's Musings, but I am motivated to give it another try. I have had my new Tablet PC for a little over a month now, and I'm just figuring out what I can do with it. I am a chemistry professor at a small, public liberal arts college ("university"), so my posts will come from that perspective. I'll start from T minus two weeks or so, with the decision that I had to have a tablet, and I'll gradually catch up to current events. Watch this space...

Hi Michael...

I've had my Toshiba M200 tablet since November, and I will never go back to a standard laptop again. Well, that's not true: I do plan to buy a desktop, but it will be used as a file server! I know what you mean about not being a prolific blogger.

Check out my tablet pc review: Jake the Spud at Tablet PC Blogs. I also have a standard Blogger blog which is equally as neglected.

Post a Comment

About me

  • mpg

Previous posts

 RSS Feed

Book list

Currently reading
  • The Measure of All Things, Ken Alder
Read recently
  • Measuring America, Andro Linklater

Blogroll

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates